2630 Kipling Avenue Condos is Mid-rise Pre-construction Condominium Project by Petrogold in Etobicoke Located at Kipling Ave and Finch Ave W
- Developer: Petrogold
- Address: 2630 Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ONM9V 4B9
- Nearest Intersection: Kipling Ave and Finch Ave W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 66 Units / 6 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2630 Kipling Avenue Condos !
- The charming Humber River and wide-open parks areas are where you’ll find 2630 Kipling Avenue Condos, which are also surrounded by rich vegetation. This is the ideal development for students who want to live close to their school because Humber College and the University of Guelph Humber are only a quick 10 minutes apart. Albion Mall is also accessible by foot from this development site for future residents. Additionally close by is the Woodbine Shopping Center, which houses the Woodbine Racetrack and Casino. A new GO Station will also be built in Woodbine, immediately west of Highway 27. The Woodbine Mall, Humber College, University of Guelph Humber, and Etobicoke General Hospital are just a few of the local sites that can be reached by this GO Train. Commuters can transfer to get to Toronto Pearson International. The 11-kilometer Finch LRT route is scheduled to be finished in 2023 and will run along Finch Avenue West.