255 Morningside Ave Condos is Brand-New Pre-construction Condominium Development by First Capital in Scarborough Located at Morningside Ave and Lawrence Ave E.
- Developer: First Capital
- Address: 255 Morningside Ave, Scarborough, ONM1E 2N7
- Nearest Intersection: Morningside Ave and Lawrence Ave E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two buildings consist of 456 units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 255 Morningside Ave Condos !
- With a fantastic Walk Score of 84, this region makes it possible to complete most errands by foot. While it takes five minutes to go to No Frills, M&M Food Market is only one minute away. The LCBO and Bulk Barn are two additional stores that are close by. Not only that. It takes ten minutes to walk to the Morningside Branch of the Toronto Public Library. The condos at 255 Morningside Avenue are ideal for students. Just a short distance away is the University of Toronto’s Scarborough Campus. It takes 20 minutes to get to the Scarborough Bluffs, a well-known cliff in this area. These pristine waters are encircled by nine lovely parks. The distance to Scarborough Town Centre is fifteen minutes. Fashionistas from all over the Greater Toronto Area travel to the Scarborough Town Centre, which is ranked as the fourth-largest mall in Canada. Soon, the local public transportation system will be much better. From Kennedy Station to Malvern Town Center, the projected Eglinton East LRT, or Line 7, will be 18 kilometers and have up to 31 stations.