Coming Soon, 2540 Gerrard Street East Condos is High-rise Pre-Construction Condominium Project by Conservatory Group in Scarborough Located at Gerrard St and Victoria Park Ave
- Developer: Conservatory Group
- Address: 2540 Gerrard St E, Scarborough, ONM1N 1W8
- Nearest Intersection: Gerrard St and Victoria Park Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 367 Units/ 32 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One- Bedroom – Two-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2540 Gerrard Street East Condos !
- Just north of the breathtaking shores of Lake Ontario, in the Birch Cliff community of Scarborough, is where you’ll find the 2540 Gerrard St. E. Condos. Residents may discover a shopping centre just up the street from this property that is home to a number of renowned retailers, including Shoppers Drug Mart, Leon’s Furniture, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Metro, Loblaws, and LA Fitness. The Danforth Village, a thriving area with a strong Greek influence that offers a welcoming community with retail stores and genuine Greek eateries, will also be a short distance from 2540 Gerrard Street East Condos. The Danforth is renowned for hosting yearly events including the Greek Festival.
- Toronto’s downtown is close by. In about 25 minutes, residents may drive to the city’s centre. In addition, it takes them less than 5 minutes to go to Main Street Station and Victoria Park Station. Commuters can travel to Union Station from these stations on the Bloor Danforth Subway Line in approximately 30 minutes.