239 Dundas Street East Condos is Mixed-use Pre-construction Condominium Project by Metropia in Toronto Located at Dundas St E and Pembroke St.
- Developer: Metropia
- Address: 239 Dundas St E, Toronto, ONM5A 1Z7
- Nearest Intersection: Dundas St E and Pembroke St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 670 Units/ 49 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio– Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 239 Dundas Street East Condos !
- The Walk Score of the neighbourhood where the 239 Dundas Street East Condos are situated is 94, making it a walker’s paradise. Corner Mart, Metro, and Seaton Supermarket are all within a two, five, and eight-minute walk, respectively, so you don’t need a car to get groceries. The area’s upscale five-star eateries will appeal to foodies. The distance between Richmond Station Restaurant, GEORGE Restaurant, the Carbon Bar, and Adega Restaurant is less than 10 minutes. It takes 12 minutes to walk to the renowned TAIE International Institute from here. A Transit Score of 99/100 at this site is almost ideal, making it a “rider’s paradise.” Numerous bus stops, such as 75 Sherbourne and 65 Parliament, as well as rail line stops, including 505 Dundas and 501 Queen, are just a short distance from this condominium. Dundas Station is nine minutes’ walk from this condominium.