2350 Kingston Condos is Brand-New mixed-use Pre-construction Project developed by LCH Developments / Lifestyle Custom Homes in heart of Scarborough Located at Markham Road and Kingston Road.
- Developer: LCH Developments / Lifestyle Custom Homes
- Address: 2350 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ONM1N 1V2
- Nearest Intersection: Midland Avenue and Kingston Road
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/Storeys: 187 units/ 10 storeys
- Suite Types: Studio-Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2350 Kingston Condos !
- The 2350 Kingston Condos are situated in Birch Cliff, a neighbourhood that values families. The Scarborough Bluffs are the main attraction on this side of town, where visitors may stroll about, relax by the clear blue lake, or even get a bite to eat at one of the waterfront eateries. Residents of this development can travel 7 minutes to the Bluffs.
- Scarborough Town Centre is just a short drive away for shoppers. This prestigious shopping centre features more than 250 name-brand shops and services in addition to numerous renowned eateries and entertainment options, including a Cineplex Cinema inside the mall.
- ““Subway” is a broad term. Danforth Station is connected to the Lakeshore East and the Stouffville GO Line, while Victoria Park Station is connected to the Bloor-Danforth Line 2, which makes it simple for locals to travel into Downtown Toronto.