2231 St Clair Avenue W Condos is Condominium Development by Marlin Spring Developments, in Toronto Located at St Clair Ave W and Weston Rd.
- Developer: Marlin Spring Developments
- Address: 2231 St. Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M6N 1K5
- Nearest Intersection: St Clair Ave W and Weston Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 276 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2231 St Clair Avenue W Condos !
- A rapidly expanding residential area is The Stockyards. It has proven to be well-liked by wealthy city dwellers and new condo projects. Near Stock Yards Village is a condominium complex called 2231 St. Clair Avenue West. There are several excellent restaurants and pubs in this well-known shopping centre. It has more than 50 shops. Among them is Nations Fresh Foods. With 153,403 square feet, Winners, HomeSense, and Michaels is the largest mall store. This construction site is situated near The Junction’s northernmost point. This region is home to several wonderful locations, including High Park and Runnymede Healthcare Center. Station at Runnymede. The distance from this Line 2 metro station to Bloor UP Express is 17 minutes. 23 minutes will get you to this station. It enables rapid trips to Pearson Airport and downtown Toronto.