221 Sterling Road Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Development by Pemberton Group, in Toronto Located at Bloor St W and Dundas St W.
- Developer: Pemberton Group
- Address: 221 Sterling Rd, Toronto, ON M6P 3L4
- Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W and Dundas St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Three Towers of 29,25 and 20 Storeys With 892 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 221 Sterling Road Condos !
- The Junction Triangle neighbourhood of Toronto will be home to the 221 Sterling Road Condos. This formerly industrial area is quickly becoming a comfortable, family-friendly, and forward-thinking neighbourhood. This region has excellent transport accessibility, receiving a nearly flawless 99% transit score. With convenient access to the Bloor GO, Landsdowne, and Keele Stations via the numerous streetcar and bus routes found along Bloor Street West, it boasts some of the greatest transportation services in the city. Additionally, using Bloor Street West or Dundas Street West, drivers can reach downtown in as little as 10 minutes.
- This location is particularly family-friendly because it is close to several parks, including Toronto’s famous High Park. Residents can easily reach this urban paradise, which is great for biking with friends or taking your dog for a walk. In addition, the park has a small petting zoo, making for a wonderful, entertaining day with the family.