Coming Soon, 2075 Kennedy Road Condos is Brand-New Condominium Project by Kingsett Capital in Scarborough Located at Kennedy Rd and Highway 401.
- Developer: Kingsett Capital
- Address: 2075 Kennedy Rd, Scarborough, ONM1T 3V3
- Nearest Intersection: Kennedy Rd and Highway 401
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 610 Units Consists of two Buildings
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2075 Kennedy Road Condos !
- Highway 401 is close to the buildings, which will please locals who commute by car despite the area’s predominate reliance on automobiles. For those who would rather take the subway, it is only a fast 5-minute drive to Midland Station on Line 3. For those who want to commute to the downtown core in just 25 minutes, it simply takes a 4-minute drive to the north to reach the Agincourt GO Station. Kennedy Commons, which is across the street, offers homeowners access to a variety of establishments, including Michaels, The Brick, Chapters, LA Fitness, and grocery stores like Metro. In addition, Scarborough Town Centre is only 8 minutes to the east and Agincourt Mall is only a 2-minute drive away. Due to the abundance of surrounding schools, this location is ideal for families. Students from universities and colleges can easily access the Centennial College-Progress Campus and the University of Toronto’s Scarborough campus.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to 2075 Kennedy Road Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet