2 The East Mall Crescent Condos is Condominium Development by QuadReal in Etobicoke, located at The East Mall Cres and Dundas St W.
- Developer: QuadReal
- Address: 2 The East Mall Crescent, Etobicoke, ONM9B 3Y6
- Nearest Intersection: The East Mall Cres and Dundas St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys/ Suites:Two Towers of 27 and 6 Storeys / 450 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom + Den
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2 The East Mall Crescent Condos !
- 2 The East Mall Crescent Condos are situated in Etobicoke’s Eatonville neighbourhood. Eatonville is a community that values families and has a mixed-racial, multi-economic, and multi-cultural population. The Bloor Street shopping sector, west of Kipling Avenue, is close by and is home to independent small businesses, local shopping centers, and food markets. In addition, the West mall Bloor Plaza, which has several other stores and business establishments, is close by and is situated farther west on Bloor Street at the West Mall. Additionally, people who need to travel by car will have simple access because it is close to the Burnhamthorpe and Rathburn Roads, as well as the Dundas and Bloor Streets ramps on Highway 427. Additionally, it takes little time to travel to the airport from this region; it is less than a 10-minute drive to Pearson International Airport. The City of Toronto may investigate an expansion that would enhance transit and active transportation options for residents in this Etobicoke neighbourhood. Currently, the plan is within the jurisdiction of the City of Mississauga.