1978 Lake Shore Condos is Pre-Construction Development by Trolleybus Urban Developments, in Toronto Located at Lake Shore Blvd W and The Queensway.
- Developer: Marlin Spring Developments
- Address: 1978 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, ON M6S 5B3
- Nearest Intersection: Lake Shore Blvd W and The Queensway
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two Towers of 21 and 26 Storeys.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1978 Lake Shore Condos !
- Condos in Swansea are located adjacent to some of the most beautiful natural features of the city, and this stretch places you only a short distance from several of them. High Park, an impressive green space that spans approximately 400 acres and is undoubtedly one of the west end’s top attractions, is also only a ten-minute walk away. A massive grocery shop is being planned for a development to the north, which will greatly simplify daily excursions. The Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore make it simple to go into the city or anywhere else in the GTA. The location has easy access to both bus and streetcar routes, earning it an 82 on the transit scale. With so many distinctive elements combined in one place, you may have the finest of both worlds just outside your door.