1966 Eglinton Ave E Condos is Condominium Development by RioCan Living in Toronto Located at Warden Ave & Eglinton Ave E.
- Developer: RioCan Living
- Address: 1966 Eglinton Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1L 2M6
- Nearest Intersection: Warden Ave & Eglinton Ave E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys/ Suites: Four Towers 0f 12,38,40 & 48 Storeys / 2434 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1966 Eglinton Ave E Condos !
- The accessibility to public transportation is the key benefit of purchasing condos at 1966 Eglinton Avenue. The current Transit Score for this area is 65 out of 100. We can only anticipate this score to rise dramatically by the time the Eglinton LRT is operational. Furthermore, 1966 Eglinton Avenue Condos are about 8 minutes distant from Kennedy Station. Commuters can access Line 2, Line 3, and numerous GO Transit Services from Kennedy Station. There are numerous traditional restaurants, cafes, pubs, supermarkets, big-name shops, and family-friendly entertainment options in the region. The construction of 1966 Eglinton Ave East Condos will undoubtedly change this neighbourhood into a dynamic mixed-use neighbourhood situated in a great transit-friendly area.