185 King Street East Condos is a new condo development by The Gupta Group currently in preconstruction in Downtown Toronto.
- Developer: The Gupta Group
- Address: 185 King St E, Toronto, ONM5A 1J4
- Nearest Intersection: King St E and Jarvis St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/Storeys: 190 Units/ 33 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Maintenance Fee: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 185 King Street East Condos !
- With a perfect Walk Score of 99, you can complete all your daily errands on foot in this area. In this pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood, your preferred food stores are conveniently located. Just across the street is Bulk Barn. It takes under five minutes to walk to Urban Fresh Produce, LCBO, and Rabba Fine Foods. Less than ten minutes can be spent walking to No Frills.
- A student’s dream location, this place. On the opposite side of King Street East, across the street, is the St. James Campus of George Brown College. Rolling out of bed allows students to arrive at school almost halfway there. A simple 19-minute walk will take you to Toronto Metropolitan University, and a seven-minute subway journey will take you to the University of Toronto.
- Even in Downtown Toronto, having a perfect Transit Score is uncommon, yet this location does. Locals may easily commute throughout Toronto and the GTA thanks to the easy eight-minute walk to King Station on Line 1 in the west.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to185 King Street East project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet