150 Sterling Road Condos is mixed-use pre-construction condominium project Development by Marlin Spring Developments in Toronto located at Dundas St W and Dufferin W.
- Developer: Marlin Spring Developments
- Address: 150 Sterling Rd, Toronto, ON M6R 2B7
- Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W and Dufferin St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/Storeys: 185 Suites
- Suite Types: One – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy at 150 Sterling Road Condos!
The Junction Triangle is a distinctive neighbourhood close to Dundas Street West and Dufferin Street with a long history. The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) Toronto is housed in the historic Tower Automotive Building, which is next to 150 Sterling Road Condos. In addition, when the neighbourhood develops in the future, new construction will be located all around it.
This residential area stands out for having an informal aspect that fosters a friendly sense of community. Locals can often interact at gatherings like the Summer Solstice Festival and the neighbouring Junction Farmers’ Market. Residents come together in a warm embrace that transcends norms thanks to the products of local artists, delicious cuisine, and fine entertainment.