Coming Soon, 1366 Yonge Street Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Development by Bazis Inc, in Toronto Located at Yonge St and Balmoral Ave.
- Developer: Bazis Inc
- Address: 1366 Yonge St, Toronto, ONM4T 3A7
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Balmoral Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 41 Storeys / 789 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1366 Yonge Street Condos !
- Rich Deer Park is the #1 choice for a Toronto condo location that offers all the benefits of urban living and more. According to City of Toronto data, the neighbourhood is populated by young, single professionals looking for the best in urban living. There were just one or two people living in 84% of the households, forming a distinctive neighbourhood. Three minutes are all it takes to go to St. Clair subway station for residents of 1366 Yonge Street Condos. Riders may quickly move around the entire city thanks to easy access to Line 1 Yonge-University. When the transit score is 84 out of 100, it can be used for the majority of trips.
- This place is a walker’s paradise because to its amazing Walk Score of 92/100. Shops including Roots, walking on a Cloud, and Loblaws are located in St. Clair Centre, a shopping mall for locals. This location also makes it simple to locate expensive restaurants in the area that offer exquisite dining, like Capocaccia Trattoria and Barnsteiner’s. The proximity of several of Toronto’s most prestigious private schools to this neighbourhood also appeals to families. This address offers a great investment opportunity as a showcase for modern living.