133 Arnold Crescent is Townhomes Development by ACORN Developments in Richmond Hill Located at Major Mackenzie Dr and Bathurst St.
- Developer: ACORN Developments
- Address: 133 Arnold Crescent, Richmond Hill, ONL4C 3R7
- Nearest Intersection: Major Mackenzie Dr and Bathurst St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: 63 Units with 7 Detached Homes.
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: Townhomes
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 133 Arnold Crescent Towns !
- Due to its wealth of facilities and close proximity to Toronto, Richmond Hill, once the fastest-growing city in Canada, is still a well-liked place for new families to settle down. Residents can access a wide selection of retail stores and services, such as childcare, banks, and pharmacies, by walking over to the historic Village of Richmond Hill in only 10 minutes. In addition to the neighbourhood GO Train Station, local drivers have fast access to Highways 404 and 407, enabling journeys into the city in about an hour.