1303 Yonge Street Condos is Brand-New Condominium Development by Aspen Ridge Homes in Toronto, located at Yonge St and Jackes Ave.
- Developer: Aspen Ridge Homes
- Address: 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Jackes Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys/ Suites: 11 Storeys / 102 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1303 Yonge Street Condos !
- 1303 Yonge Street Condos has a great Walk Score of 87 because daily essentials are close by. Residents won’t require a vehicle for daily errands. Less than a five-minute walk separates you from Pharmasave Balmoral and Deer Park Home Hardware. About a five-minute stroll will take you to Scotiabank and TD Canada Trust. The distance to the LCBO, Loblaws, BMO, and RBC Royal Bank is within ten minutes. Furthermore, it takes less than ten minutes to get to the upscale supermarkets Harvest Wagon and Olliffe Butcher Shop. Additionally close by are Sobeys and The Market by Longo’s.
- Condo at 1303 Yonge Street In the surroundings of this condo development, there are numerous parks where residents can get some fresh air. This area has a fantastic Transit Score of 85, indicating that many trips can be made by public transportation. It takes only five minutes to get to St. Clair Station on Line 1 and seven minutes to get to Summerhill Station on Line 1. This condo development is ideal for both professionals and students because to its close location to the TCC, which makes it simple for locals to get to Downtown Toronto and the GTA.