130 Niagara Street Condos is Pre-construction Condominium Development by Trulife Developments in Welland Located at Niagara St and Riverbank St.
- Developer: Trulife Developments
- Address: 130 Niagara St, Welland, ONL3C 7J4
- Nearest Intersection: Niagara St and Riverbank St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 105 Units/ 8 to 10 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 130 Niagara Street Condos !
- Welland is primarily a Southern Ontario town distinguished by its proximity to the lake. The Welland Canal, a crucial ship canal and a crucial component of the St. Lawrence Seaway, connects Lake Ontario with Lake Erie. The Niagara Region is renowned for its extraordinarily fertile terrain and wineries as well. At the Welland Farmer’s Market, locals may savour the abundance of locally produced goods and handcrafted goods. Additionally, this condominium complex is conveniently situated just over the bridge from downtown Welland. The Welland, the city’s principal public library branch, is accessible to citizens here. The Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), which winds down the coast of Welland and St. Catherines, is nearby and provides access to highway 406 at its northern terminus. An easy six-minute drive will take students to Niagara College, while Brock University is only 15 minutes away.