1293 Bloor Street East Condos is High-rise Pre-construction Condominium Project by RioCan Living in Toronto Located at Bloor St W and Lansdowne Ave.
- Developer: RioCan Living
- Address: 1293 Bloor St W, Toronto, ONM6H 1P1
- Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W and Lansdowne Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 208 Units/ 28 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio– Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1293 Bloor Street East Condos !
- The peaceful west-end community of Brockton Village is home to the 1293 Bloor Street West Condos. This location’s outstanding benefits include easy access to renowned public transportation. As a result, you have access to options of the highest calibre and a Transit Score of 97/100. Riders can catch UP Express trains from this location, which run every fifteen minutes to the airport in the mornings and afternoons. Travelers can quickly and easily reach daily international flights after an 18-minute journey. Residents have quick access to Dundas West Station, Dufferin Station, and Lansdowne Subway Station for local transportation (all three are three minutes apart on foot). Most tasks in this neighbourhood can be completed on foot because to the region’s great Walk Score of 91/100. Dufferin Mall houses a Walmart as well as high-end stores.