1255 Bay Street Condos is Brand-New Pre-construction Condominium Project by Kingsett Capital in Toronto Located at Bay St and Bloor St.
- Developer: Kingsett Capital
- Address: 1255 Bay St., Toronto, ONM5R 2A9
- Nearest Intersection: Bay St and Bloor St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 357 Units / 35 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1255 Bay Street Condos !
- The condos at 1255 Bay Street will be in the centre of Yorkville. One of Toronto’s wealthiest neighbourhoods is Bloor-Yorkville. Bloor-Yorkville is a popular area renowned for its cuisine, entertainment, arts, and shopping. Ryerson University is about 10 minutes away, while the University of Toronto is only 5 minutes away. Additionally, this location has a Walk Score of 98 out of 100, which is virtually perfect, indicating that locals can get around on foot. Public transportation is easily accessible here because the Transit Score is 96 out of 100. This property is about one minute’s walk from the Yonge-University Line 1 station known as The Bay. The Bloor-Dundas Line 2 will also be accessible to residents, and Bloor-Yonge Station is only a 2-minute walk away. The urban core is very easily accessible, and several post-secondary schools are only a short subway ride away for residents.