111 River Street is a proposed 34-storey mixed-use condominium building designed by Wallman Architects for Lifetime Developments on the southeast corner of Dundas Street East and River Street, in Toronto’s Regent Park. 111 River Street Condominiums in Toronto provides a great investment opportunity to those who want to witness amazing views of Toronto’s skyline and live a lavish urban lifestyle.
- Developer: Lifetime Developments
- Address: 111 River St, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Dundas St E & River St
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 30 Storeys / 430 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Invest at 111 River Street
111 River Street Condos is located one of Toronto’s most prime location close to downtown major intersections including Dundas Street East and River Street. An abundance of luxurious boutiques, fine art, fine dining, socializing and entertainment are at a close proximity. Walking distance to well-known Eaton Centre Shopping Mall and Dundas Square. With easy accessibility to a number of facilities all within walking distance, and quick access to nearby communities and cities attractions!
This location has a perfect transit score of 100, providing you world-class service, with the Dundas TTC streetcar located right at your door steps. Proving you easy access to the both Dundas Subway Station and Broadview Station in just under 10 minutes!
Close to a number of stores and restaurants all within walking distance, just three minutes away from Sam’s Food Stores, four minutes away from Shopper’s Drug Mart, Paintbox Bistro, Sumach Espresso, Dominion Pub and Kitchen, Figs Breakfast and much more!
Being situated in the Regent Park neighbourhood you have easy access to a number of facilities in the community all within just a short walk. 111 River Street in Toronto also has Pam McConnell Aquatic Centre nearby. Some of the other facilities just 15 minutre walk to 111 River Street in Toronto are Toronto Public Library – Riverdale Branch, Athletic Grounds, and others. 111 River Street in Toronto is also in close vicinity to Walmart Gerrard Square, Distillery District, Chinatown (Broadview), and Riverdale and Leslieville.
For students attending Ryerson University or University of Toronto these condo developments are ideal for off campus residence, being just under a 15 minute commute to both campuses!
About the Developer
- Lifetime Developments is responsible for construction of stunning communities and buildings throughout the suburbs of Ontario. The developer has also created a number of modern commercial and hotel constructions. These projects, homes, and communities by the builder have attracted a lot of investors with the inclusion of luxury facilities. Some of the previous constructions in Ontario by Lifetime Developments include X2, Liberty Market Lofts, The Yorkville, The Code, and Four Seasons Private Residences. Upcoming constructions in Canada are XO, Liberty Market Tower, Panda, 489 Wellington St and XO2 to name a few.