110 Avenue Road Condos is Pre-construction Condominium Project by Sierra Building Group in Toronto Located at Avenue Rd and Davenport Rd.
- Developer: Sierra Building Group
- Address: 110 Avenue Rd, Toronto, ONM5R 2H4
- Nearest Intersection: Avenue Rd and Davenport Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 44 Units / 9 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 110 Avenue Road Condos !
- The 110 Avenue Road Condos are situated in Yorkville, one of Toronto’s most affluent areas. Affluent retail establishments and some of the best brand names in the world may be found in this district. With so many fantastic amenities close by, this village has a nearly perfect Walk Score of 94. Additionally, the Transit Score for this location is excellent, coming in at 89 out of 100. In less than ten minutes, locals can walk to Bay Station or St. George Station. While St. George Station is a transfer station that also links to Line 1 Yonge-University, both stops are on Line 2- Bloor-Danforth.
- Investors should also be aware that this region is close to several significant city sites. The Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, George Brown College, and the University of Toronto can all be reached in 5 minutes. This neighbourhood, which is recognized for being posh, is surrounded by a few renowned educational institutions, including De La Salle College, St. Joseph College, Taddle Creek Montessori, and the Royal Conservatory of Music.