100 Simcoe Street Condos is Pre-Construction Condominium Project by BentallGreenOak in Toronto at Richmond St W and Spadina Ave.
- Developer: BentallGreenOak
- Address: 450 Richmond St W, Toronto, ONM5V 1Y1
- Nearest Intersection: Richmond St W and Spadina Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 524 Units/ 59 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 100 Simcoe Street Condos !
- Living in a condo in the Entertainment District is exciting because it puts you close to the city’s hottest clubs, bars, and restaurants. Within a few blocks, you may attend a live theatre performance, eat at a five-star restaurant, and wind down the evening at a top-secret hotel lounge. This makes it a lively area of the city that attracts both families and older couples looking for a night out as well as young professionals and urbanites. The condo site takes advantage of the neighborhood’s excellent transit access, which includes various streetcar networks as well, making it simple to connect with the entire region. It is only a two-minute walk from the subway station.