100 Bond Street Condos is Mixed-use High-rise Condominium Project by ALTREE Developments in Toronto Located at Yonge St and Dundas St W.
- Developer: Bazis Inc.
- Address: 100 Bond St, Toronto, ONM5B 1X8
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Dundas St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 287 Units/ 30 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 100 Bond Street Condos !
- The 100 Bond Street Condos will be in the centre of Downtown Toronto and have easy access to various city amenities. Investors wishing to rent their space to student tenants will find this development excellent because it takes students less than five minutes to walk to Ryerson University. Residents can also use the subway in just 15 minutes to get to the University of Toronto St. George Campus. One of the largest retail areas in the region, the Eaton Centre, is just a short 3-minute walk from this complex. Given everything nearby, it’s no surprise that this neighbourhood has a Walk Score of nearly 100, or 99 out of 100. This development is about a two-minute walk from Dundas Station.