Coming Soon, Urban Towns of Aurora is Brand-New Pre-construction Development Biddington in Aurora, at 46 St John’s Sideroad, Aurora.
- Developer: Biddington
- Address: 46 St John’s Sideroad, Aurora, ONL4G 6J6
- Nearest Intersection: St John’s Sideroad and Yonge St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number Of Homes: 68 Units
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: Two-bedroom
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Urban Towns of Aurora !
- One of the dreamiest places to reside in the GTA is the Town of Aurora. It provides a well-balanced combination of contemporary suburban projects, natural areas, and distinctive local attractions. Families will also find the York District School Board, Aurora Public Library, and the Aurora Community Centre nearby. Additionally, it takes less than ten minutes to get from this development to Upper Canada Mall. For the benefit of locals, this mall features approximately 250 retail establishments and services. The Aurora GO Station, which will carry commuters to Downtown Toronto in under an hour, will be just 5 minutes from this property. In addition, Highways 404 and 400 are close by, making this development simple to reach by automobile. This development is expected to be the next unequalled investment opportunity because of the abundance of distinctive local amenities nearby and the easy access to transit.