Nottawasaga Station 3 is Single Family Homes Development by Macpherson Master Builders in Stayner Located at Mowat St N & Hwy 26.
- Developer: Macpherson Master Builders
- Address: 215 Mowat Street North, Stayner, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Mowat St N & Hwy 26
- Pricing: Starting from $700’s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: 72 Units.
- Home Sizes: From 1355 Sq Ft & 3150 Sq Ft
- Home Types: Detached Homes
- Deposit Structure: TBD (Extended – Flexible Deposit Structure)
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Nottawasaga Station 3 !
Showing the lovely mansions of Nottawasaga Station in Stayner, which are surrounded by the serene and illustrious Georgian Triangle scenery. Here, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking views, enormous tracts of farmland, a wealth of contemporary conveniences, and incredible year-round activities. Several central Ontario attractions, including the Bruce Trail, Blue Mountain, and Wasaga Beach, are also close by. The Town of Stayner, renowned for its historically significant neighborhood, was established in 1854 with the completion of the railway. The village, which was formerly known as Nottawasaga Station, grew to become a key agricultural hub and has since transformed into a desirable area to live.