475 Yonge Street Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Project by Kingsett Capital in Toronto Located at Yonge St and Carlton St.
- Developer: Kingsett Capital
- Address: 475 Yonge Street, Toronto, ONM4Y 1X7
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Carlton St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two Buildings of 65 and 45 Storeys Consists of 988 Units and 289 Hotel Suites.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 475 Yonge Street Condos !
- This section of Yonge Street has long been, and will continue to be, a desirable and bustling part of downtown Toronto that draws a diverse range of residents. This new condo building in Toronto will be built on land that is part of the Historic Yonge Street Heritage Conservation District, a charming street that nonetheless offers practically all modern conveniences. The University of Toronto and Ryerson University can both be reached on foot from 475 Yonge Street, and it takes only a short journey to reach other high-density employment districts including the Financial District and Bay Street Corridor. A major shopping and dining destination, the recently refurbished Eaton Centre, the posh Yorkville district, and the unique Church and Wellesley Village are all nearby. This is a noteworthy development in a convenient and energetic location.