33 Maitland Street Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Carlyle Communities and Slate, in Toronto Located at Maitland St and Yonge St.
- Developer: Carlyle Communities and Slate
- Address: 33 Maitland St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1C8
- Nearest Intersection: Maitland St and Yonge St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 403 Units / 49 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 33 Maitland Street Condos !
- The 33 Maitland Street Condos are in the city’s centre. Residents can easily access the best of Toronto from here, earning this neighbourhood a superb Walk Score of 70. Students will appreciate that it only takes ten minutes to walk to both the University of Toronto and Toronto Metropolitan University. Professionals will value the fifteen-minute stroll to Hospital Row, the area’s business district. Numerous parks, notably Paul Kane House Parkette to the north, are accessible by foot from this property in only five minutes. Wellesley Station on Line 1 is only a four-minute walk away, while College Station is a five-minute walk. Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area are easily accessible by commuters, making this location a great option for business travellers. The Bay Street Corridor, the Financial District, and the Discovery District are close by and offer high-density employment centres.