Westdale Condos is Pre-Construction Condominium Development by Sorbara Group, in North York Located at 33 Walsh Ave.
- Developer: Sorbara Group
- Address: 33 Walsh Ave, North York, ON M9M 1B8
- Nearest Intersection: Weston Rd and Albion Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Six Buildings consists of 2452 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Westdale Condos !
- The location of this North York corner is great for people looking for a community that is family-friendly. The Pelmo Park-Humberlea neighbourhood is situated on the side of the crossroads of Highways 401 and 400 that faces northwest. Both may be reached in a matter of minutes. Additionally, this area has easy access to parks and playgrounds, top-notch schools, and upscale shopping. Residents of the Westdale Condos can enjoy strolling along the Humber River Valley, which is conveniently close by. A nearby Walmart, a well-known food chain, and Humber River Hospital, which is immediately east on Wilson Avenue, are further alluring neighbourhood features. Additionally, only a 15-minute walk away are public schools such Pelmo Park Public School and St. Simon Catholic School. This location presents a good investment option for anyone looking for a convenient neighbourhood in northwest Toronto. To reach the growth density goals set by the Ontario government, North York will be wooing a new population.