The Weston Townhomes is Brand-New Pre-construction Development by G Group Developments, in Vaughan Located at 3812 Major MacKenzie Dr W.
- Developer: G Group Developments
- Address: 3812 Major MacKenzie Dr W, Vaughan, ONL4H 3L9
- Nearest Intersection: Major MacKenzie Dr W and Weston Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number Of Homes: 68 Units
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in The Weston Townhomes !
- Vaughan, a bustling city eager to grow upon the numerous services and businesses that already offer to its citizens, is thought by Canadian Real Estate Wealth to be the most desirable community for investment in Ontario. This home is only five minutes from the Kortright Center for Conservation, six minutes from Canada’s Wonderland, nine minutes from the 1.3 million square foot Vaughan Mills, nine minutes from Reptilia, Canada’s largest indoor reptile zoo, and eleven minutes from the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, which houses the country’s largest collection of contemporary art featuring Group of Seven painters.
- Train access is available at the Maple GO Train Station, which is only 22 minutes away by bus and offers a 33-minute travel to downtown Toronto. Meanwhile, Highway 400, which is only 3 minutes distant by automobile, offers nearly immediate access to the highway for local drivers. Vaughan is now the largest Canadian city without a hospital, but this will soon change, much to the relief of the locals.