Summerlyn Village is a Pre-construction Development by Great Gulf in Bradford Located at Holland St W & Summerlyn Trail.
- Developer: Great Gulf
- Address: Holland St W & Summerlyn Trail, Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON
- Intersection: Holland St W & Summerlyn Trail.
- Pricing: Starting from $1.2 M
- Occupancy: 2025
- Number of Homes: 90 Units
- Home Types: Detached Homes
- Homes Sizes: 1820-3185 Sq Ft
- Deposit Structure: $40,000 on Signing // $40,000 in 60 Days // $40,000 in 120 Days // $40,000 in 180 Days // $40,000 in 210 Days.
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing and Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment.
Reason to Buy in Summerlyn Village !
Situated in the northern region of the York Region, approximately thirty minutes north of Toronto, East Gwillimbury is a thriving community that shares a border with Newmarket. East Gwillimbury is home to over 40 parks, gardens, and sports grounds and is renowned for its picturesque landscapes, verdant woodlands, and sparkling lakes. York Regional Bus Transportation, Highway 404, Highway 48, and the East Gwillimbury GO Station are the main transportation hubs for East Gwillimbury, offering easy access to the GTA and other areas. The town also boasts a rich cultural scene, with numerous community events, festivals, and local attractions that showcase the town’s heritage and arts.