St Clair Gardens | Distrikt | Toronto, ON
This architecturally unique condo project is an eye-catching two-tower condominium with heights of 15 and 17 storeys.
Distrikt St Clair Gardens is a new mixed-use condominium development in Toronto. This pre-construction project by Alterra and Distrikt Developments will sit at the corner of Caledonia Road and St Clair Avenue West in Earlscourt neighbourhood.
The condo will contain an ambitious total of 753 new units and 1,290 square metres at-grade retail to revitalize and reanimate the area.
- Developer: Alterra and Distrikt Developments
- Address: 1500 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M6E 1C8
- Storeys / Suites: 17-Storeys / 753 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
- Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
There’s something special about the St. Clair West lifestyle, while exuding style, proximity, community feel, and amenities. It’s all here, right at St. Clair Village.
- TTC Bus stop at doorstep
- Easy travel to East Toronto via St.Clair Streetcar
- Short commute from St.Clair West subway station
- Close to supermarkets, retail as well as restaurants
- Near Perfect Walk Score 96 out of 100
- Excellent Transit Score 82 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as St. Clair Gardens Parkette, St. Clair Gardens and Giovanni Caboto Park.
The proposal comprises two buildings, a 17-storey mixed-use building and a 15-storey residential building, with a shared ground floor podium and parking structure. The 17-storey tower will hold 1,289 square metres of retail space that will help enhance the public realm.
The proposal includes approximately 1,356 square metres of indoor and approximately 1,690 square metres of outdoor amenity space, for a total of approximately 3,046 square metres.