Coming Soon, Shoreline Point is Single Family Home Development by Zancor Homes in Wasaga Beach Located at Ramblewood Drive & Rodrium Road.
- Developer: Zancor Homes
- Address: Beatrice Drive, Wasaga Beach, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Ramblewood Drive & Rodrium Road
- Pricing: Starting From $1.4M
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: TBD
- Home Sizes: 1641 – 3322 Sq Ft // 1-4 Bedrooms
- Home Types: Single-Family Homes
- Deposit Structure: $30K With Offer // $30K In 60 Days // $30K In 90 Days // $30K In 180 Days // $30K In 300 Days // $30K In 450 Days.
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Shoreline Point !
- One of Canada’s fastest-growing cities, Wasaga Beach is a tight-knit community where you may live comfortably. One of the brand-new 52′ single detached homes at Shoreline Point is a comfortable place to raise a family. Take pleasure in living close to Nottawasaga Bay’s 14 kilometers of magnificent sandy beaches. This family-friendly neighborhood offers inhabitants a “little town” vibe while also providing them with access to major commercial amenities, parks, and trails, among other things. Highways 26 and 400 will be nearby, making it simple for residents to travel within the area and further afield within the Greater Toronto Region.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Shoreline Point project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet