Pioneer Park Towns is a Pre-construction Development by Tofino Builders in Kitchener Located at Huron Rd & Homer Watson Blvd.
- Developer: Tofino Builders
- Address: 854 Doon Village Rd, Kitchener, ON
- Intersection: Huron Rd & Homer Watson Blvd.
- Pricing: Starting from $500’s
- Occupancy: Late 2025
- Number of Homes: TBD
- Home Types: Modern Stack Townhouse.
- Homes Sizes: 733 Sq Ft.
- Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 5% on Occupancy.
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing and floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment.
Reasons to Buy in Pioneer Park Towns !
Pioneer Park Towns
- In addition to being a more desirable city to live in, Kitchener will become more populous as well as develop in the Waterloo Region, which will raise housing demand. GO Transit, ION Light Rail Transit, Grand River Transit, Highway 401, Highway 8, and Highway 7 all provide convenient access to the city’s major destinations. The University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, and Conestoga College, three world-class postsecondary institutions with a combined enrollment of over 95,000 students, are all located in the Waterloo Region.