Chapel Square is Condominium Development by Huron Creek Developments & Royal Arc Developments in Simcoe Located at Queen St S & West St.
- Developer: Huron Creek Developments & Royal Arc Developments
- Address: 150 Chapel Street, Simcoe, Ontario
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St S & West St.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: 2024
- Suites/ Storeys: TBD
- Suites Sizes: 678 – 1069 Sq Ft.
- Home/Suite Types: Condo.
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment Available.
Reasons to Buy in Chapel Square !
- By providing access to everything residents require, Chapel Square delivers the utmost convenience. Take advantage of the Simcoe Farmer’s Market, the Norfolk Fairgrounds, and other nearby stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Just a 10-minute drive away is well-known Lake Erie attractions like Port Dover and Turkey Point, as well as breweries and wineries, making them ideal stops on an exciting day trip.