316 Junction Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Marlin Spring. Coming soon to 316 Campbell Avenue in West Toronto near Dupont and Lansdowne.
- Developer: Marlin Spring
- Address: 316 Campbell Ave, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Symington Ave & Dupont St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 28 Storeys / 310 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Building Amenities: Pet Wash, Parcel Room, Social Lounge, Co-work, Games Room, Meeting Room, Library Lounge, Indoor Dining, Kid’s area, Fitness studio, Yoga – boxing room, Outdoor Dining & BBQ
REASONS TO BUY
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments.
- Located in one of Toronto’s hottest neighbourhoods, the Junction Triangle is a trendy neighbourhood in the city’s west end that is filled with cafes, restaurants, and boutiques all conveniently located within walking distance from this project.
- Nearby shopping includes Dufferin Mall which features over 120 stores and services for you to enjoy including a Walmart and Stockyards Village Shopping Mall which offers over 56 brand name stores and is also surrounded with a fantastic variety of Big Box Stores.
- 6 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo and more.
- A fantastic address for all of your transportation needs, residents are conveniently located steps from multiple TTC Transit bus stops and minutes from the Bloor GO Station, Lansdowne Station and Dundas West Station.
Highlights at 316 Junction
- TTC Stop Just at the Front Door
- Walking distance to the Park
- Step to shops, dining and Entertainment
- Minutes to Bloor GO Station
- 10-min walk to UPX, Dundas West TTC Station and Lansdowne TTC Station
- 2-min bike ride to West Toronto Bike Path
- 5-min bike ride to Roncesvalles & Museum of Contemporary Art
- 10-min bike ride to High Park
- 10-min ride to Union Station
- 15-min ride to Pearson Airport
- Nearby parks such as Perth Square Park, Campbell Avenue Park and Carlton Park
- Transit Score of 72 out of 100
- Walk Score of 82 out of 100
- Bike Score of 88 out of 100
- Being built by Marlin Spring, 316 Junction Condos is set to stand 28-Storeys tall at 316 Campbell Ave. This highly sought after address will surround its future residents with a fantastic collection of cafes, restaurants, and boutiques all while being moments from the Bloor GO Station, Lansdowne Station, Dundas West Station, Dufferin Mall, Stockyards Village, High Park and so much more that this burgeoning neighbourhood has to offer!
- Marlin Spring is an award-winning real estate and development company that has extensive experience in the industry, successfully building residential and commercial projects within the Greater Toronto Area.
- Marlin Spring is an award-winning developer who has been building homes since 2014 and has since completed 45+ projects and 8,000+ units!