Toronto is the Strongest Real Estate MarketNovember 16, 2022
Toronto is the Strongest Real Estate Market in North America to Invest in.
TIME Magazine calls Toronto one of the World’s best places to live in 2022. A Booming hub of opportunity and connectivity, find out why you’ll want to be at the center of Toronto’s accelerated growth in Downtown Toronto.
Be at the center of Toronto’s accelerated growth.
Reasons Why Toronto is the most robust real estate market:
- #1 Fastest growing City in North America (toronto.ca)
- 2nd Largest Financial Centre in North America (Conference Board of Canada)
- 4th Largest North American City (toronto.ca)
- 7th Largest Financial Centre in the World (Conference Board of Canada)
- 37% of all jobs are based in the Downtown Core (toronto.ca)
- 98% of expected population increase in Downtown Toronto by 2041 (TO Core Planning Study)
- 66,455 people immigrated to Toronto in the first quarter of 2022 (Toronto Regional Real Estate Board)
- 316,000 New Jobs in Downtown Toronto by 2041 (toronto.ca)
- Toronto is a thriving tech hub with major tech companies (Google, Amazon, Netflix, Uber, IBM, Reddit, Boordash, Tiktok, Wealthsimple, Pinterest)
- The Downtown Core and East Bloor have led the Greater Toronto Area’s population growth due to higher concentrations of post-secondary students and young professionals. Toronto Metropolitan University will also need substantial student housing to meet the demands of 46,000 TMU’s off-campus students. (Urban Toronto)
- Toronto is the most influential city in the World. (Innovation Cities Index)
- Toronto is 4th most desirable city for students in North America. (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Best Student Cities 2023)
- Toronto is the #1 “Brain Gain” destination in North America. (techtalent.ca)
- Toronto is 3rd largest tech talent market in North America. (CBRE)