Yonge and Birch Condos are Mid-Rise Pre-construction Condominium Project by Woodcliffe Landmark Properties in Toronto Located at Yonge St and Birch Ave
- Developer: Woodcliffe Landmark Properties
- Address: 1196 Yonge St, Toronto, ONM4T 1W1
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Birch Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 59 Units / 14 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Yonge and Birch Condos !
- The Yonge & Birch Condos are in Summerhill, one of Toronto’s most sought-after communities, not far from Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue East. The condominium’s address has high walk, transit, and bike ratings of 89, 86, and 83, indicating that it is simple to get to daily needs and wants without a car. The shopping districts of Yonge and St. Clair and Bloor-Yorkville are also easily reachable from the Summerhill suburb. Yonge Street provides access to post-secondary institutions like Ryerson University and the University of Toronto. Living here has the huge benefit of being a short distance from the Summerhill metro station. The condo may be reached on foot in 2 minutes from the nearby TTC Station. The Yonge Street corridor also gives drivers access to the city’s central business district and key thoroughfares including the DVP, 401, and Gardiner motorway.