Victory Tower is a new condo development by Elite Developments located at 7034 Islington Avenue in Vaughan (The City Above Toronto)
- Developer: Elite Developments
- Address: 7034 Islington Avenue, Vaughan, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Islington Ave & Steeles Ave W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: Estimated to be 2027
- Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 295 Units
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy at Victory Tower !
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and shopping options are just a short drive away. Residents will also find York University and Seneca College within a short ride from Steeles Avenue West. Also, some nearby public parks include North Humber Park, Gracedale Park, North Kipling Park and Islington Park.
- Victory Tower Condos will offer stunning views of the surrounding area’s natural expanse – as well as easy access to its walking trails.
- Both the TTC and York Region Transit operates bus routes in the area. Buses on Steeles Avenue connect to Line 1 Yonge-University at Pioneer Village station, while both agencies operate services on Islington Avenue.
- The area has abundant family-oriented amenities, including many schools and recreational facilities. Residents will have easy access to Vaughan Grove Sports Park, the Woodbridge Soccer Club, and the Venneto Tennis, as well as Cycling Club.
- Regarding travelling, this location is well served by transit systems, including the York Region Transit (YRT) and TTC. Steeles Road is serviced by both systems, easily connecting travellers to employment hubs in Downtown Toronto and Vaughan. The nearest bus stops are close to this development, right at the corner of Islington and Steeles Avenue.