Introducing Trussler West, an exciting new Master-Planned Community comprised of Townhomes & Detached Homes, Located at Nathalie St & Trussler Rd, and will feature luxurious homes that are fitted with the best of amenities and in-house appliances.
- Developer: Activa
- Address: 493 Trussler Road, Kitchener
- Intersection: Nathalie St & Trussler Rd, Kitchener
- Pricing: Townhomes Starting From $539,900 // Detached Homes Starting From $999,900
- Occupancy: Townhomes 2023 // Detached Homes 2023 – 2024
- Home Types: Townhomes & Detached Homes
- Square Footage: Townhomes: 1,303 sq ft – 2,096 sq ft // Detached Homes: 1, 634 sq ft – 3, 406 sq ft
- Townhome Maintenance Fees: $240.00 – $385.00/month
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 due at Firm // 5% in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days
- Incentives: VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Assignment
It’s the start of something new and we want you to be a part of it! Take off on an adventure with us and be among the first to settle in Trussler West.
Feel the difference of intimate streetscapes and friendly folks. A neighbourhood where your children will meet their best friends forever at the local park, and you’ll chat with yours over coffee on the front porch. A space where natural beauty isn’t far from home – the entire community surrounds it! This is what home means to us: a place where you can live, grow and create life’s most precious memories.
Reasons to Invest
- POPULATION: The Waterloo Region is expected to grow to nearly 923,000 people by the year 2051 including over 470,000 jobs. The rise in population along with the growth of the Waterloo Region will make Kitchener an even more desirable city to reside in all while increasing the demand for housing.
- CONNECTIVITY & EDUCATION: The Waterloo Region is also home to World Class Post Secondary Institutes such as the University of Waterloo, Wilfred Laurier University and Conestoga College — when combined are home to over 95,000 students.
- HOUSING NEEDS: Kitchener has been experiencing tremendous growth. It is estimated that the region will need over 70,800 new homes by the year 2031, but will only be able to deliver an estimated 54,000 leaving a shortage of nearly 17,000 homes.
Sign Up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet