Towns of Islington Village is Brand-New Pre-Construction Development by Distrikt Developments, located at Burnhamthorpe Rd & Dundas St W, in Etobicoke.
- Developer: Distrikt Developments
- Address: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ONM9A 1B5
- Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Dundas St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: TBD
- Home Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Towns of Islington Village !
- Islington Village, in the centre of Etobicoke, is referred to be “Toronto’s Village of Murals.” The neighbourhood is quite natural and beautiful because Mimico Creek flows through the hamlet at Islington Avenue; consequently, nearby parks are not difficult to find. With a high Walk Score of 86 out of 100, the neighbourhood, most errands can be completed on foot. Additionally, the neighbourhood receives a Transit Score of about 100, or 84. Passengers can access the Islington subway station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line through adjacent transportation, and the Kipling subway station, which is also close by, housing the Kipling GO Station.
- Bloor Street drivers are roughly 20 minutes from downtown Toronto. The Islington and Kipling Avenue on-ramps to Highway 401, which connects to all of Toronto’s major highways, are about 10 minutes’ drive away for commuters. The region is well renowned for its history because this neighbourhood includes the historic locations Arts Etobicoke and Creative Village. Other well-known landmarks in this area include the Music Studio and the Montgomery’s Inn.