The 12-storey condominium features 230 units, retail/commercial space at ground level and a remarkable rooftop terrace on the 9th floor. This iconic building serves as a visual marker for those crossing into Canada over the Peace Bridge. AIR BNB IS ALLOWED.
As a mixed residential and commercial use development, The Discoverie brings a thriving pedestrian life to The Gateway community—igniting the long-sought change of the entire area to become a visionary frontier of Fort Erie, Niagara, Ontario and Canada.
- Developer: Signature Communities
- Address: 7 Central Ave Fort Erie, ON L2A 3S2
- Major Intersection: Central Ave & Garrison Rd, Fort Erie
- Pricing: Starting From The $500s
- Occupancy: Early 2026
- Storeys/Suites: 12-Storey Condominium Building with 230 Units
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Surrounded by long stretches of sandy beaches and the cool, blue waters of Lake Erie and the Niagara River, Fort Erie offers 50 km of sparkling waterfront access right at your doorstep. Next to the miles and miles of aquatic fun, the region boasts natural retreats and picturesque trails like The Fort Erie Friendship Trail and the Niagara Parks Recreation Trail, perfect for joggers, cyclists, hikers and in-line skaters. Nearby, iconic attractions like the Fort Erie Race Track and Safari Niagara offer lively entertainment, while for convenient retail options and everyday essentials, look no further than Garrison Road—the commercial corridor of Fort Erie. For those with a good swing, over 17 pristine golf courses await you within a 30-minute drive. And if you’re up for a quick day trip, drive down to the bustling hub of downtown Buffalo in a mere 20 minutes.