The Beach House Condos is Mixed-use Pre-construction Condominium Project by The Sud Group in Toronto Located at Queen St E and Kingston Rd.
- Developer: The Sud Group
- Address: 1684 Queen St E, Toronto, ONM4L 1G6
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St E and Kingston Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 110 Units/ 6 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in The Beach House Condos !
- The Beach House Condos is located at Upper Beaches’ southernmost point. The Beaches are within easy reach. In just ten minutes, locals may walk to this renowned lakeside neighbourhood in Toronto. Upper Beaches is a diverse neighbourhood that offers a lot of benefits. Consider a town that is transit-oriented and well-connected to other areas. Many amenities are close by to this place. These include Canadian Tire, No Frills, Freshco, and Loblaws. Kew Beach Junior Public School and Roden Public School are just two of the many schools in the family-friendly neighbourhood of Upper Beaches. This neighbourhood lends itself well to strolling. This is demonstrated by its outstanding Walk Score of 74. The Transit Score for this area is an excellent 73. The 501 Queen Streetcar serves as the city’s excellent public transportation. This is a regularly scheduled, quick transit conduit. It takes just 41 minutes for locals to go to TTC Line 1 Queen Station.