The Argyle Towns is Pre-Construction Freehold Townhomes Project by Plaza in Mississauga at Confederation Pkwy and Dundas St W.
- Developer: Plaza
- Address: 2512 Argyle Rd, Mississauga, ONL5B 1V1
- Nearest Intersection: Confederation Pkwy and Dundas St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number Of Homes: 112 Units
- Home Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in The Argyle Towns Condos !
- The neighbourhood where the Argyle Towns will be built is one of Mississauga’s most diversified. Cooksville is energetic and brimming with first-rate amenities. The Cooksville GO Station, which is only 5 minutes away from this new development, is particularly noteworthy. Local commuters can travel 30 minutes into downtown Toronto via train. Additionally, this townhome neighbourhood is close to the 2024-slated Dundas stop of the Hurontario LRT. There will be 19 stops along this 18-kilometer express line, including the Brampton Gateway Terminal, Port Credit GO, and Cooksville. The city of Cooksville is seeing rapid growth on its own. The Square One Shopping Centre, Trillium Health Partners Mississauga Hospital, Hazel McCallion Campus of Sheridan College, and the University of Toronto -Mississauga Campus are all close to this property.