The company’s development division, led by Vernon Shaw (one of the original founders of The Canlight Group), has been responsible for a number of highly successful projects in Southern Ontario, including the conversion of the renowned historical Pigott Building in Hamilton, Ancroft Place in Rosedale, Toronto as well as projects in Abbotsford, British Columbia and Phoenix, Arizona.
- Developer: Canlight
- Address: 206 King St W, Hamilton
- Nearest Intersection: King St W & Caroline St N
- Pricing: Starting From The $400s
- Occupancy: July, 2025
- Storeys / Suites: 14-Storeys / 122 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 363 sq ft – 1,020 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.64/Sq ft (Excluding Hydro, Water & Gas)
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 420 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed +Den & Smaller: $8,000 // 2 Bed and Larger: $12,000), Free Assignment (Estimated Value of $5,000. Plus Legal Fee & HST), Reduced Parking & Locker (Stacker Parking – Available for Suites > $665,990 – Now $39,990, Originally $45,000 // Medium Lockers: Now $3,150, Originally $3,250)
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Reasons to Invest in Radio Arts
- Hamilton is growing! Over $4.4 Billion is projected for city development including the new LRT from Eastgate Square to McMaster University, a new downtown entertainment hub, waterfront redevelopment, digital infrastructure, and more
- The city’s population is expected to grow by 236,000 new residents and 122,000 new jobs by 2051!
- Hamilton’s landscape is rapidly changing with a $140 Million waterfront redevelopment that will transform West Harbour into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community along with a new $500 Million Entertainment hub located just a 4 minute walk away!
- Located steps from a stop along the upcoming Hamilton LRT! Residents at Radio Arts will have quick and easy access to the highly anticipated Hamilton LRT which will feature 17 stops on 14 kilometres of safe, rapid, and reliable light rail, from McMaster University through downtown Hamilton to Eastgate!
- Conveniently located just a quick 4 minute drive (or 12 minute walk) from the Hamilton Centre GO Station which features both GO Bus & GO Train Transit
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 403, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 407 & the QEW in just minutes
- Located just 8 minutes from Mohawk College, which is home to 30,000 students, and 8 minutes from McMaster University which is ranked 4th in Canada and 69th in the world and is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the world’s top 100! McMaster University is home to over 30,000 students, representing 120 countries
- Less than 10 minutes from both St. Joseph’s Hospital and Hamilton General Hospital
Smart Community Features
- 1VALET Smart Entry System with Resident App to access building & your suite, high-tech facial recognition and smartphone video calling to verify guests.
- Two elevators with 1VALET Elevator Control Integration.
- Wi-Fi enabled in Lobby and main amenity areas.
- 1VALET Property Management communication, community messaging, amenity booking all through your Resident App
- 24-hour Digital Concierge including two-way communication from select common areas.
- Smart Parcel Room with package delivery notification on your Resident App.
- Smart Air & Water purification system by CLEAR technology in shared amenity spaces.
- Underground Smart Stacked Parking by KLAUS: innovative urban stack parkers make parking your vehicle more efficient and convenient.
- Smart Locks/keyless smart lock integration at suite entry door.
- Smart Thermostats to regulate individual unit temperature.
- Surveillance cameras strategically placed throughout the common ground floor areas and underground parking areas and amenities, as well as access doors to the building.
- Tri-sorter waste chute for garbage and recycling conveniently located on each floor.
- Bicycle storage rooms with racks and individual storage lockers.
- Building Amenities: 24-hour Digital Concierge, High-tech Facial Recognition, SmartApp, Key Fob access, Lobby Lounge, Private Mail & Parcel Room, Fitness Studio, Workspace & Wi-Fi Lounge with Outdoor Terrace, Social Lounge with Prep Kitchen, Bar, Lounge Zones, Fireplace, Large Screen TV, and two ‘Bookend’ Outdoor Terraces – one extending lounge seating with fire table features, and the second terrace with BBQ and dining seating, Underground Smart Stacked Parking, Dedicated Bicycle Storage Rooms, Individual Storage Lockers, CLEAR Air & Water Purification System
- At 14-storeys and 122 suites, it’s an intimate condominium conceptualized by KNYMH Architects that has been designed in the spirit of the past while rising up for a beautiful second act. The four-storey brick podium and arched windows nod to the original 1908 architecture. A black and white tower of glass and artful staggered terraces, balconies and Juliets add a modern contrast to the masonry.
- Addressing the way people live and the importance of working from home, Radio Arts offers a dedicated Co-Work and Wi-Fi lounge with an adjoining outdoor terrace on the 5th floor overlooking King Street that will bring a new perspective.
- The 5th-floor Coworking & WiFi Lounge, with an eclectic vibe, groupings of comfortable seating and plenty of natural light, will offer the right atmosphere whether you’re meeting a client, pulling together a presentation or studying for that online course.
- The Social Lounge, designed for meeting up and winding down, is created with several zones, including comfortable seating areas, a fireplace nook, large screen tv, a separate bar area and a prep kitchen.
- The ‘bookend’ rooftop terraces extend the indoor space to the outdoors with additional spaces to lounge, fire tables for after-dark ambience, and a BBQ and dining patio.
About the Builder
Canlight’s ethos is to collaborate with trusted local partners and suppliers who focus on detail and quality craftsmanship. As a division of The Canlight Group of Companies, Canlight Realty carefully considers the value a development will bring, and how it might improve a community.
Amenities in tune with your lifestyle
Café on street level for your convenience
Ground Floor Lobby with Seating Area
Private Mail & Parcel Room
Sign up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet