Bridge House at Brightwater | Assignment Sale | Mississauga
Brightwater Condos is a New Condo development by Diamond Corp located at Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.
- Developer: Kilmer Group, Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker
- Address: Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga
- Pricing: Condos Starting From The $600s & Townhomes Starting From The $1.1 Millions
- Occupancy: June 2025
- Storeys / Suites: North Tower: 15-Storeys / 201 Suites // East Tower: 6-Storeys / 73 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – 2 Bedroom + Den Suites, Penthouse Suites & Townhomes
- Suite Sizes: 474 sq ft – 1,152 sq ft Suites & 950 sq ft – 1,413 sq ft Townhomes
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.62/sq ft (Hydro and water metered separately)
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 10% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 10% in 180 Days // 5% in 400 Days // 5% in 730 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Reasons to Buy this Assignment
- Lakefront Access
Brightwater Condos will be connected to Lake Ontario, the waterfront trail, and will offer over 14 acres of public parks and open green space for residents to enjoy.
- Lifestyle Amenities
Port Credit is a vibrant neighbourhood offering residents of Brightwater Condos over 300,000 square feet of unique shopping, dining, services, and entertainment options.
- Transit Options
Port Credit GO Train Station is conveniently located just minutes away from Brightwater Condos. Residents can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes. Residents will also have easy access to MiWay regional transit services just minutes away, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city.
- Family Friendly
The neighbourhood surrounding Brightwater Condos offer residents access to educational institutions for every learning level, including the University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus, plenty of family-friendly events, and lively community festivals throughout the year, making it the perfect place for families of all ages to call home.
- Highway Access
Highway Access – Residents of Brightwater Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by using a vehicle will have easy access to all major thoroughfares in the area, including the QEW, Highway 427, 403, 410, 401, and 407.
Residents, businesses, and the public alike will be part of a truly complete, connected community that is rising on the shores of Lake Ontario in beautiful Port Credit. From the 18 acres of open space, including its five public parks, and on-site retail, this modern and expansive new district honors the area’s rich heritage while pairing it with inspired architecture and an unparalleled urban charm.