Bloor and Dufferin Condos are Mixed-use Pre-construction Project by Hazelview Investments and Fitzrovia Capital in Toronto Located at Bloor St W and Dufferin St.
- Developer: Hazelview Investments and Fitzrovia Capital
- Address: 1131 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ONM6H 1M9
- Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W and Dufferin St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Six Buildings Consist of 2219 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Bloor and Dufferin Condos !
- The Dufferin station, which connects to other parts of the city and is only a few subways stops from Yonge and Bloor, the hub of the city’s transportation, is right across the street from this building. A few minutes’ drive will take you to some of Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhoods, such as Little Portugal and The Annex. You can walk to Dufferin Mall and several lush side streets, restaurants, and shops from this bustling intersection. A 24-acre park called Christie Pitts is also nearby and is a well-liked hangout, particularly in the summer. Why should I invest in this area? Even while the community is already a diverse location with parks, cafes, stores, and fantastic metro access, the few mixed-use development projects that are aimed at the area suggest that it is also a region that is prepared for expansion.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Bloor and Dufferin Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet