Coming Soon, 7 Labatt Avenue Condos is Mixed-use Condominium Development by TAS and Tricon, in Toronto Located at River St and Dundas St E.
- Developer: TAS and Tricon
- Address: 7 Labatt Ave, Toronto, ON M5A 1Z1
- Nearest Intersection: River St and Dundas St E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 547 Units / 38 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom _ Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 7 Labatt Avenue Condos !
- The neighbourhood of Regent Park is very walkable. It has a fantastic 89 Walk Score. This means that many errands can be run here without a car. Pam McConnell Aquatic Centre and Regent Park South Ice Rink are two of the many neighbourhood amenities that are close to 7 Labatt Avenue Condos. The surrounding area offers a multitude of city attractions that are accessible on foot, including Leslieville, the Distillery District, and George Brown College. This region offers outstanding transportation alternatives. It has a fantastic Transit Score of 99, making it some of the finest in the city for public transportation.
- Additionally, local drivers find this location to be fantastic. Both the Don Valley Parkway and the Gardiner Expressway are close by. Locals can take public transportation in about 14 minutes to get to Dundas Square. This fantastic development enhances this already fantastic position. All things considered; this is a fantastic investment opportunity.