69 Yonge Street Condos is Mixed-use Pre-construction Development by H & R REIT, in Toronto Located at Yonge St and King St E.
- Developer: H & R REIT
- Address: 69 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1J1
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and King St E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 67 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Two-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 69 Yonge Street Condos !
- The bustling Financial District will be close to the downtown Toronto location of 69 Yonge Street Condos. It will be located at a Toronto crossroads that is highly connected and transit oriented. This address receives astounding walk and transit scores of 98 and 100, respectively. There are several dining and entertainment alternatives, as well as daily necessities, available to locals. You have access to some of the city’s greatest dining establishments, nightlife, and entertainment alternatives as well as all you need. The Ripley’s Aquarium, the CN Tower, the Art Gallery of Ontario, and major event venues like the Scotiabank Arena and Rogers Centre are all within a short drive of this renovation. There are links to the remainder of the downtown core at King Station on the TTC’s Yonge subway line, which is only a few feet away. The Gardiner Expressway is close by the condo, which is another advantage for drivers. With connections to the QEW and DVP, easy access to the Gardiner makes travelling outside of downtown convenient and efficient.