663 King Street W Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Menkes Developments in Toronto Located at King St and Bathurst St.
- Developer: Trinity Developments
- Address: 633 King St W, Toronto, ONM5V 1M5
- Nearest Intersection: King St and Bathurst St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 17 Storeys/ 251 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 663 King Street W Condos !
- The Toronto community of King West Village is frequently likened to New York’s SoHo district as one of the greatest in the city. Residents will be pleased to learn that there are plenty of job opportunities in this area. Residents will be able to live and work in the same area because the Financial District is just west of the property. The short commutes will naturally reduce the amount of traffic in the neighbourhood. Fortunately, this location receives a Transit Score of 100. Additionally, The Walk Score has an almost flawless rating of 98 out of 100. Residents may easily walk to several lifestyle amenities in the vicinity. Additionally, The Walk Score has an almost flawless rating of 98 out of 100. Numerous lifestyles exist. The CN Tower, The Rogers Centre, Scotiabank Theatre, Princess of Wales Theatre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, and Fort York National Historic Site are just a short stroll away, in addition to numerous supermarket and health food stores.