655 Queen Street W Condos is Pre-construction Development by Trinity Point and Timbercreek Communities, in Toronto Located at Queen St W and Bathurst St.
- Developer: Trinity Point and Timbercreek Communities
- Address: 655 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1E6
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St W and Bathurst St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 8 Storeys / 68 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 655 Queen Street W Condos !
- All the wonderful local amenities that the city provides are available at the crossroads of Queen and Bathurst. There are plenty of things to do in this area. To begin with, Queen Street is home to some of the hippest and artsiest retailers in the city, including some of the top boutiques for clothing, quaint coffee shops, outdoor dining options, and a profusion of nightlife. This neighbourhood has a fantastic Walk Score of 95 and a nearly perfect Transit Score of 99. This implies that locals will have access to whatever they require in their immediate neighbourhood. Near this complex, numerous buses and streetcars run up to once every five to fifteen minutes. Additionally, it is less than 10 minutes to Osgoode Station.